Turim MFO’s monthly Economic Report is now available. Main highlights of the month include:
- US: GDP overtakes pre-Covid level in the second quarter
- US: Inflation continues to surprise but is still concentrated on a few items
- China: Turnaround in the credit tightening cycle?
- Inflation: 2021 brings a sequence of shocks, with impact on projections
- Fiscal: Payment orders imposed on government threatens spending cap in 2022
- Interest rates: Sharp drop in interest rates despite strong economic data
- Shares: Regulatory tightening in China has strong impact on the local stock market
- Interest rates: Long-term yield curve returns to levels seen at the height of the Covid-19 crisis
Want to know more? Access the full content here.